Why Customer Relationship Management? Recent years have witnessed dramatic changes to businesses worldwide, not just because of the change in economic climate and increasing global competition,
but also because of the change in landscape brought on by technology – especially the internet.
The Internet has changed the way the world conducts business. Today’s consumers can shop online from a worldwide marketplace from any location, at any time, get detailed information about goods and services, compare pricing and get feedback from other consumers about quality. They also expect additional services such as order and shipping tracking. This is where the role of customer relationship management (CRM) comes in.
Microsoft CRM is designed to increase profitability and lower costs by generating greater customer satisfaction, loyalty, and building advocacy. The CRM tool collates information from all data sources within and from outside an organization to provide one, holistic view of each customer.
Your marketing and sales team becomes more efficient and productive when given the tools to manage relationships through an automated CRM system.
They gain a higher return for their hard work and this is critical in today’s fast-paced, hyper-competitive business environment.
Different CRM solutions to cater for your needs
- Service CRM
Deliver exceptional service to your valued clients.
Build custom solutions to boost your customer relationships.
- Improve business productivity
- Provide an excellent customer experience
- Improve efficiency and control costs
- Cleanse data
- Provide holistic lead management
- Streamline marketing and sales campaign management
- Achieve efficiency in customer service management
- Build your business relationships through social networking
- Attract potential clients and win new customers with prompt responses and excellent service.
- Deploy customer applications that will enable you to improve business relationships
- Satisfy customers and ensure their loyalty
- Improve customer relations so that people get prompt and satisfactory responses to their queries
- Obtain insights about customer behaviour by analysing data from all departments and accordingly formulate future strategy
- Reduce risks and IT costs by choosing between online or on-premises deployment, or a mix of both
- Maximise revenues by improving sales efficiency
What sets us apart?
We understand that for a CRM to work for your unique business it needs to fit your company in terms of flexibility, affordability – you need custom MS CRM solutions that your people will actually want to use.
- Ease of use so your people can and will use it right away
- Immediate and long-term value at an affordable and predictable cost
- The ability to connect your systems, people and processes
Are you looking for an IT partner who can provide on premise implementation, on demand CRM software, and hosted MS CRM? Do you want unlimited customization and a reduction in your setup costs? Want to improve business productivity and generate greater customer loyalty? We can help you meet and exceed your goals.
- Subscription-based pricing
Pay as you go annual subscriptions are available, which means that no up-front investment in licenses, hardware and software is required. You benefit from a better cash-flow and IT flexibility
- Lower overheads
We manage and supervise your software upgrades, maintenance and system administration via the cloud
- High availability
Cloud software architecture is designed from the ground level up for maximum network performance.
- Ease of access
You get 24X7 global access via cloud from any browser, desktop or mobile device. Your business benefits by having a highly mobile & productive sales team.
Contact us, to know more about our MS CRM services.