It goes without saying that your web site is the face of your company’s brand to the world. In today's competitive online marketplace, you need a web presence that responds to the needs and demands of your business.
The need for speed and accuracy has given birth to content management systems (CMS). A CMS is an application that organises documents and a wide range of other content in a central repository which is then accessible to nominated stakeholders within a company.
Solve IT’ Web Content Management System (CMS) solutions integrate content and business processes enabling you to deliver a smooth online experience to your customers, employees, stakeholders, and visitors.
We develop our CMS solutions for clients in partnership with some of the world’s leading vendors such as Sitecore and Episerver. We can also develop open source solutions for small to mid-size companies who are looking for affordable CMS solutions. These options include Drupal, Joomla and Wordpress and we are constantly assessing new CMS systems that might be of benefit to our clients.
Whether you’re looking for a highly dynamic website, departmental intranet, or a global web application, Solve IT has the right CMS product and the skills to meet your organization’s unique needs.
Solve IT goes beyond content management and provides a complete Customer Experience Management (CMX) platform with many additional features that allows you to run e-mail campaigns, create on-line forms, sell products online, and build communities to connect your employees, partners and customers, and provide them with the information they need.
- Manage websites from anywhere at anytime
- Get a holistic view of your visitors
- Edit text and insert images
- Create online campaigns
- Build highly interactive sites to generate leads
- Create search engine-optimised sites
- An intuitive user interface for ease of use
- Built-in procedures for security and accountability of your data
- Multi-site management features that allow you to run several sites from a single installation
- Customization and ease of use
- Fast user adoption
- Document distribution features
- Support for multiple languages
- A short development time
- A streamlined workflow
- Scalability for future growth
- Complete integration with enterprise systems
- Low running costs
We provide Enterprise Content Management systems for all industries. Our clients are leading industry players from the Ecommerce, Electronics, Enterprise, Financial, Banking, Technology, Service, Non Profit, Life Style, Tourism Sectors as well as Government Agencies.
- Analysis, design, development, testing, training & implementation of the internet website and intranet system for Siltronic Samsung Wafer.
- IT consulting and implementation of multi-sites & multi-lingual application for Prudential Asset Management
- Development of advanced online registration features for customer coupon registration & product warranty for TEAC, Australia
- Website conceptualisation, design, implementation and maintenance for CNBC Hotels
- Flexible and user friendly portal for NVPC
- A solution to maintain all alumni member details and information for NUS Alumni
Get the most from your online content with our CMS and CXM solutions. Our experts will help you manage your business content more effectively.
Contact us, for more information.